17 December, 2010

Following Trends...

Blogging seems to becoming for popular everyday. I've read numerous blogs where people pour their hearts and souls out for all to read. I've read blogs where people just tell about their mondane lives. I've read blogs of missionarys, and how blogging is a great way to keep their loved ones updated on their lives. I've read blogs where people focus on one subject. My girlfriend, Alexandria, is blogging about her journey with Christ as she battles Fibromyalgia. Our friend, India, is blogging about different teas and coffees she'll be trying during the winter break. The possiblities on what you can blog about are endless.

I want to tell you of my journey, my life -- the past, the present, and the future. I love telling my past to people because of the reactions. I'm not the same person I was a month ago. I'm not the same person I was a year ago. Do you know why? It's because of the power of God and HIS love for us. He's changed my life, my thoughts, my actions... all to glorify Him. Now, I'm not perfect by any means. I'm just saying... life is much more managable with I'm in God's will. I pray that you will be able to see that!

So, thanks for reading! Merry Christmas and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. You're just so adorable and godly and I'm in love with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Lucas has a blog! I can't wait to see what you have to say. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and see you next year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alex... that comment was really mushy. lol-just kiddin:) I love y'all.
    So you finally got in the 'in crowd' with all us bloggers! ;) Welcome to the party... glad to have you along. lol
    I have really enjoyed reading your Godly thoughts so far... I can see that I can learn alot from your Christian example. I look forward to "sitting at your feet" by reading your blog. :)
    *MeM the friend*

    ReplyDelete